Search This Blog

December 06, 2011

Healthcare Insurance in the UK

Dear NI2, 

In class we saw a trailer from Michael Moore's Siko about Healthcare insurance in the US. Thanks to my collegue Carolina. 
I'd like you to have a look at this video about doctors in the UK where heathcare is supervised by the state, the NHS (National Health Service). 
  • How much are doctors paid in the UK?
  • How can they increase their salaries?
  • Do you think that doctors deserve to be well paid as in the UK? 

On the other hand, there are a few issues I'd like you to comment and drop your opinion on the comentario: 
1. Health insurance isn't very important for me. 
2. Everyone should have health insurance, unless they choose not to have it. 
3. The health care in my country is great. 
4. All health care should be free. 
5. I'm not at all worried about my health

1 comment:

Bharathi said...

Thank you for sharing the information here. And if you are looking for the best investment sector can benefit through our Insurace Companies in Dubai. For detailed information you may choose from our

Health Insurance UAE

Group Medical Insurance Dubai

Insurance Companies in Dubai