March 30, 2011
You can listen to the dialogue again and check your answers in this link.
I hope both Pilar and Trini are feeling better and they come back to the class soon. We all miss you! Get well soon!
March 29, 2011
Drop by on:
- NB1, Mondays at 16:30
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 18:30 to 19:30
- Mondays & Wednesdays from 17:30 to 18:30
March 26, 2011
Why not practice at the restaurant? Listen to this dialogue at a restaurant from esl.about.com and asnwer the following questions:
- What did the man have the last time?
- What would the woman like for her first course?
- What would the man like, but can't have, for a first course?
- What will the man have for a first course?
- What does the woman want for a main course?
- What would the woman like with her main course?
- What would the man like for a main course?
- What would the man like with his main course?
- What will they drink?
- Why can't the woman have dessert?
- What would the man like for dessert?
- Would they like some coffee?
March 25, 2011
March 18, 2011
And the interview of Dr Wiseman with Punset in Redes para la Ciencia is to be found in Spanish :-( in this link!
It starts in minute 4.
March 17, 2011
March 16, 2011
As for helicopter parents, watch this longer video! Are you one of them?
Some vocabulary you may need to understand the videos in this post is:
practice what you preach
You can go through a few tips on how to write down articles here.
Why don't you drop your articles in the "comentarios"
March 10, 2011
March 09, 2011
Why don't you practice some grammar and vocabulary in the British Council web page? Have fun!
- Past Perfect
- Future Plans
- be used to + Ving and used to+inf
- Question tags
- Past continuous and past simple
- Conditionals 1
- Make vs do
March 08, 2011
By Al Goodman, CNN
You can read the news about the American guy who was doing an exchange program at Carlos III university and disappeared in Madrid.
- Austin Taylor Bice, 22, was last seen outside a Madrid disco February 26
- Friends have put up missing-person posters around Madrid
- Bice's father has come from the U.S. and says he plans to stay "as long as I need to"
March 07, 2011
March 04, 2011
This is for the 15:30 Intermediate group. I'm posting the pairs and the time for the speaking exam on March 11th, next week.
|Charo Victoria F|| |
Esther A Inma
| || |
March 03, 2011
It follows two characters, John and Fiona, through a series of situations as they arrive and settle down in the city.
If you are planning to visit or want to know more about London, click on these units: