Search This Blog

February 07, 2012

Apologies

Dear all,

I apologize because this week I won't be able to teach. I am on a sick leave but hopefully I'll see you again next week.

In the meantime, I'd like you to keep working on English.

NI1:
I'll see you again on Tuesday 14th. 
I would like you to work on the following pages from our Coursebook:
- pages 46 & 46 (-ed/ ing adjectives and "Never Give up")
- pages 50 & 51(lesson review)

NI2:

I'll see you on Monday 13th at 19 as usual. 
- You have to hand me a story if you haven't done it already.
Besides, I'd like you:
- to listen to Internet Privacy and  
- to read the following text Addiction to Internet is an Illness from onestopenglish.com We will discuss about it in class. We will have to prepare a monologue on this topic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon!!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

I'll send my positive energy!!! Take care!!