Search This Blog

May 27, 2011

Speaking pairs

Dear NI1,
Find the time assigned on Monday 6th. Take into accound that there may be some changes on the pairs as you'll be tested with other NI1 students from the school. Good luck!

Room 14

16h

Luis A – Sara V

17h
Charo G – Rafael L

18:30

Cristina Martínez – Rubén M (Friday 3rd, 19:30, Selectividad)

Esther N – Jorge R.

Irene O. – Carmen G

19:30

Victoria A - Teresa B

Inma F. - Victoria F

Room 13

16h

Miguel Ángel A - César B

Javier F – Cristina Mediano

Isabel H - Inmaculada M

Cristina N - Beatriz O

20h

Rafael R

4 comments:

Carmen Glez. Rodao said...

Hello Mª José,
I haven’t passed my writing exam and the next one is on Friday 3rd at 18:00. I have an important trip for me and I want know if it would be possible that I make the exam at 16:30, while my colleagues are making their reading exam.
On the other hand, I’d prefer to take my speaking exam at 20:00. Would this be possible?
Thanks in advance for your answers,
Carmen.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2xuSHdjZ00&feature=player_embedded

You can see spanish-revolution,

For those of you who are reading this in English, learn about what is happening in Spain and join the revolution. A better world is possible

Cristina said...

hello Mª José

I´m Cristina Mediano.I saw the list to speaking examn, but my name is twice: at 16.00 in Room 13 and at 18.30 in room 14 with Javier. I suppose the time correct is at 18.30 with Javier, don´t you?

thanks

Unknown said...

Dear Cristina,

I've made some amendments to the calls for the speaking exam!

Sorry about it and good luck!
M.ª José