Search This Blog

December 22, 2010

Thanks!


Thank you all for sharing your time yesterday. I think it was a great success thanks to your participation. Did you attend? Did you participate? How? Did you like it? Tell us your experiences!

Congratulations to Esther, from NI1, who had the lucky number to win (321) the netbook. What are you going to do with it, Esther?

I specially congratulate Manuela from NB1 for being the most voted writer in the basic level. Her minisaga is the one below. Read the shortlisted minisagas of all levels as well!

When I watch the news on TV in the evening, I watch people in the streets of Haiti dead by cholera.
I think never again.

I watch people in Korea run away from the bombs.
I think never again.

I watch women mistreated by their husbands.
I think never again.

I watch children dead by famine.
I think never again.

Can everybody say together "Never Again" someday?

You can also follow the day in pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your votes. I´m very happy. " ALWAYS AGAIN "
MERRY CHRISTMAS

Manuela

ana said...

Hi everybody!

In my opinion, it was great event and my first Cultural Day.
I felt like a big group of many countries.
I participated in the cooking contest, and it was enjoyed because my partner Montse and me made the same recipe (American Apple Pie), and both was delicious. I liked the turkish desert, the name was "Kabak Tatlisi" it was made with pumkin and coconut, and the recipe winner was excellent, but I don't remember the name.
I'm quite agree with the winner of the writing cotest (NI1), the text was beutiful and was very originally because the text was an acrostic.
All pupils were expectants with netbook drawing!
Congratulatons all winners and people that made possible the event!

Merry Christmas!

Ana Saiz

ESTHER A. said...

The Cultural Day was amazing for me. i voted the best flash-fictions in my opinion, I tasted for or five dishes, all delicious, and now I'm writing on my new netbook from Bilbao.
It was my advanced Father Christmas so I'm really happy because it's a little computer but it works fast and silently.
I'm going to stop writing - I have to read Othello...
Be careful tomorrow!

maytechuss said...

Today I read the text for Cultural Day. It is very interesting. The Christmas is very important for my. This text is Christmas.

Teresa.