Search This Blog

October 27, 2014

Boo!! Halloween is coming

 
Halloween is coming and there are a few expressions that we need to know. I'd like you to read the following links and find the answer for the questions below.
Pinterest

Apple bobbing
Read the first paragraph of this website link about the rules of apple-bobbing: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_bobbing. Answer the following questions and share your answers with a partner. 1. How is the game played?
2. Why are apples used?
3. What do players use to catch the apples?
4. What part of your body are you prevented from using?

2 comments:

Angry Cat Shows said...

I didn't know this game, is very simple and fanny. I
will like whit my niece!

*Please correct my mistakes ;)
Ángel

Unknown said...

Hi Ángel,

You should have written:
"It" is very simple and "fun". "I'll play it with my niece." or "I'd like to play it with my niece."

Have a good Sunday,