Search This Blog

July 10, 2013

Sept 5th, NI1 groups' Oral Exam

Hi! 

As we haven't decided yet how to organize the oral exam in September, I'd like you to check this schedule so that you can tell me if there is any problem. 
Have a good day! 

NI1 C GROUP. Mondays & Wed 16H – 18:30
TIME
M.ª Carmen M
Manoli P
16h
Aurora F
Ana F
Paula R/ Pilar P
Sara E
NI1 E GROUP. Tuesdays & Thursdays 16H – 18:30
Irene P
Manuel V
17:00h
Emiliano A
Shirley M
Ana R
Gonzalo L
Noelia V
Alejandro A
18:00
Ricardo G
Inma T
Yolanda A
Luis L
Evelyn M
Jorge C
Gonzalo M

NI1 G GROUP. Tuesdays & Thursdays 18:30 – 21h
Esther S/ Vanesa U
Mariola S
19:30h
Isabel M
Cristina I. G
Marta G/ Gema V
Gema F
Lydia M
M.ª Teresa P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Mª José,
In reference to the hour and my partners in September's oral exam,
I don't have any problem.
Geetings and happy holidays!
Mariola Statkiewicz

Unknown said...

Hi Mariola!!

Good to hear from you. I hope you are having a grear summer!