Search This Blog

October 06, 2011

Welcome to a new school year!

Dear NI1, NI2 students from Valdezarza,

I'd like to welcome you all to the class blog!
This is a difficult year as it started badly. We are rebelling against the loss of prestige and devaluation of public school.
I'll personally have more students then I'll need more time to prepare lessons and upate this blog. However, I still want to make an effort and guide you on your English learning outside the classroom and give you the opportunity of expressing your opinion in the blog.

Wishing you a blast this year!

3 comments:

JUANA ANTON said...

Hello Maria José, thanks for your effort. For my It is very important to go to english classes.I lost my job the last year and I need to improve my "autoestima".

Best regards. Juana

Anonymous said...

M. Carmen said:

Hello María José, thanks for the first class and for your effort to explain the situation about the education in Madrid. Sorry for my English because it is really bad and I can´t explain myself as I would like but I hope to learn very much with you this year.
On the other hand, I agree with you about the poor situation of the public education in Madrid and I think we should make an effort to change the situation.

See you.
Mamen Hernando.
Group G

Anonymous said...

Hello MªJosé,

Your blog is going to be very usefully for me. I have seen very little, but there are explanations to small and fundamental doubts that people that we have begum since 0 in this E.O.I. (This is my case)we have never had way of clarifying. Thaks you for your dedication to all of us.

Alicia Gallardo

P.S. Sorry, muy Elglish is awful