Search This Blog

October 15, 2010

Alexander the great

Cristina Mediano sent me this interesting article on Alejandro Magno.

"I found this article in "20 minutos" newspaper this morning and I was thinking that it'd be interesting to comment about that, don't you think?
It talks about Alexander the Great's life. And next week, it'll be about Mozart. The article is easy to understand and to read.
I hope you also find it interesting!"

Thanks a lot, Cristina! What do you think? Did you like it?

2 comments:

PASTORA said...

This article is very interesting! This is a historical figure that the whole world knows but that few people know his life. The Alexander´s life was difficult. He was a strong man and he was a cruel, so. In my opiníon he was enyoing with the war and it´s horrible! He was too ambitious.

Pastora Espinosa

Cristina Navarro said...

I agree with Pastora, the article is very interesting. In the article we can read about Alejandro Magno: his life, his conquests in Persia, in Egypt, where he was considered a pharaoh, in India and in other places of the world.

I think that Alejandro was intelligent and stongrer; but, in other hand, he was cruel and ambitious, because I believe that his childhood was difficult.